Drain Cleaning in San Antonio
Quality drain cleaning services in San Antonio.
Of all the plumbing issues you can have in your home, the most common is a clogged drain. Caused by anything from excess hair to grease, a clog will not only be an inconvenience in your home but also can damage your plumbing. At Primo Plumbing, Inc, we offer expert drain cleaning services for our customers in and around the San Antonio area. From regular maintenance to avoid clogs to blockage removal, we have a plumbing solution perfect for you.
Save on your drain cleaning needs with our coupons and specials.
What Causes Clogged Drains?
A clogged drain can be an annoying nuisance in your home, but knowing what caused it, can help you avoid the issue in the future. Common causes for clogged drains include:
- Grease Buildup: Do you throw grease down your drain when you finish cooking? As grease flows and hardens in a pipe, it can eventually form a massive clog. These clogs are tough because they require more extensive plumbing services to remove.
- Tree Roots: If you have a lot of larger trees on your property, it may be time to consider where they are located. As roots grow, they search for water, and your home plumbing is the perfect source. Any small leak can actually allow a root to grow through, which in turn can cause burst pipes and blockages.
- Hair: The easiest drains to clog are generally the ones in the bathroom. Hair is the main culprit, as a buildup of hair and soap can cause a serious block that will need to be removed. An easy fix for this is to use drain covers to help catch the hair during use.
- Old Pipes: If the plumbing in your home is more than 30 years old, a damaged or rusted pipe can cause clogs in your home. Over time small deposits can form larger blockages that will need repair or replacement.
While some homeowners may look for chemicals to treat their drains, the truth is this can actually cause additional damage. Chemicals tend to be harsh on pipes and can finish damaging older plumbing in your home. Instead, rely on a professional plumbing company to help you with difficult clogs.
How Can Clogged Drains Affect Your Home?
A clogged drain will prevent water from flowing out of your sinks and bathtubs and can also have a few other symptoms that will help you determine whether or not you have one. For example, a common sign of a clog coming in the home is terrible odors coming from drains. This is particularly common in clogs in the kitchen, as the odor can emanate from rotten food stuck in the drain.
Another common effect of a drain clog is poor water pressure. If your plumbing is blocked, it will be more difficult for water to pass through. This eventually will limit the flow of water to the fixtures in your home, including faucets and showerheads.
Choose Primo Plumbing, Inc for Your Drain Cleaning Needs
If you need professional drain cleaning solutions, look to Primo Plumbing, Inc, your expert San Antonio Plumbers. Using the latest plumbing processes, we will be able to locate and remove any clog in your home. From run-of-the-mill hair clogs to the more serious root clogs, we have a plumbing solution for you.
See our latest reviews and let our customers help you choose the best.
Remove even your toughest plumbing clogs with the best drain cleaning in and around the San Antonio area. Call Primo Plumbing, Inc at (210) 494-1691 today!
Why Choose Us
Engineering your comfort for life
- Excellent Customer Service & Experience
- High and Known Reputation - 5-Star Reviews
- Full Transparency - Upfront Pricing and Satisfaction Guarantee
At Our Company, customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Our highly regarded reputation, backed by five-star reviews, stands as a testament to our outstanding service. Plus, you can rest easy knowing you'll always be kept in the loop and have access to upfront, transparent pricing along with our satisfaction guarantee.