Sump Pump Services in San Antonio
Expert sump pump installation services in San Antonio.
A sump pump is a device installed in your home, generally in the basement, which helps protect your home from the dangers of flooding and water damage. Whether you have a sump installed in your home and need repairs, or you’re getting a new one altogether, Primo Plumbing, Inc can help! With years of combined plumbing experience with the latest sump pump units, we can provide you with the perfect system to keep your San Antonio home protected all year round.
Save on sump pump repairs with our coupons and specials.
What Are the Benefits of Sump Pumps?
For homeowners in and around San Antonio, a sump pump can be a great way to protect your home from the dangers of water damage. Other benefits include:
- Flood Damage Prevention: With rainy seasons lasting longer and longer, having a sump pump installed in your home is a great way to protect it. If the water reaches a certain level, the pump will turn on and begin displacing water away from your home.
- Reduced Risk for Fire Damage: While this may sound odd, if water seeps into your home, it can actually short-circuit the electrical connections, which in turn can escalate into a fire risk. A sump pump will help to protect those electrical connections from water.
- Added Home Value: Installing a sump pump is a great way to add value to your home. Because they can help protect against water damage, there also may be flood insurance incentives as well.
Contact Primo Plumbing, Inc today to find out more about the benefits of a sump pump installation in your home. With various options and expert installations, we can help you protect your home.
How Do Sump Pumps Work?
When it comes to sump pumps, there are generally two different options you can choose from, submersible and pedestal pumps. Submersible sump pumps are created to work underwater. They are installed in a pit in the basement and work similar to a toilet, in that when water levels reach a certain height, and they open to release that excess water. These units are also quieter, which makes them a great option for finished basements.
Another option for sump pumps is the pedestal units. These are more common and operate with a separate motor that powers them. They have a lever that is placed in the sump pit and activates the unit in the event that water levels rise.
These units can be delicate, which is why it’s important to get regular maintenance and sump pump repairs to avoid leaving your home without protection during the rainy Texas seasons.
Professional Sump Pump Installation
Primo Plumbing Inc is your Timberwood Park sump pump repair and installation specialist. From finding you the right replacement sump pump to repairing and maintaining your existing one, we can help you. We also work within your budget to ensure that the unit chosen for your home will withstand the demands without breaking the bank. Contact us today to find out what sump pump options are right for your home.
Read our customer reviews, and let our work speak for itself.
Keep your San Antonio home safe from flooding with sump pump installation services available from Primo Plumbing, Inc. Contact us at (210) 494-1691 today!
Why Choose Us
Engineering your comfort for life
- Excellent Customer Service & Experience
- High and Known Reputation - 5-Star Reviews
- Full Transparency - Upfront Pricing and Satisfaction Guarantee
At Our Company, customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Our highly regarded reputation, backed by five-star reviews, stands as a testament to our outstanding service. Plus, you can rest easy knowing you'll always be kept in the loop and have access to upfront, transparent pricing along with our satisfaction guarantee.