Tankless Water Heater Services
Expert tankless water heater installation and repair services in San Antonio.
Whether it’s a comfort, or a way of life, having hot water in your home is a must for most San Antonio residents. If you’ve been considering switching to a tankless water heater, there are plenty of reasons to do it. Most important, however, is choosing a reputable and professional plumbing company. At Primo Plumbing Inc, we’re here to help customers in and around the San Antonio area with all their tankless water heater needs. From installations to repairs, we have a solution for you.
Save even more money on your tankless water heater needs with our discounts and specials.
What Are the Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater?
Tankless water heaters may require a larger initial investment, but there are plenty of benefits that make them a great choice for homeowners. Some of these benefits include:
- Endless Supply of Hot Water: If you have a larger family, then you’re probably used to running out of hot water mid-shower. With a tankless water heater, however, that never has to happen. Tankless units heat water on demand which means an endless supply all day.
- Energy Efficient Savings: Traditional water heaters consume more energy because they remain on throughout the day keeping water hot. Tankless units heat water on demand, which can actually translate into serious savings on your energy bill.
- Long-Lasting Operation: Another great benefit of tankless water heaters is they undergo less wear and tear during operation. Unlike tanked units, which break down from storing water all day, tankless units can last almost double.
- Space Savings: Tankless water heaters are considerably smaller than their tanked counterparts, which means you can enjoy significant space savings. From adding shelving to increasing storage space, a tankless unit provides you with versatility in your home.
- Safety: Traditional models can overheat, causing an explosion. The design of modern tankless water heaters reduces this risk significantly.
To enjoy these benefits, contact our plumbers and get started on your tankless water heater installation today!
How do Tankless Water Heaters Work?
Tankless water heaters work by heating water on demand. When a tap is turned on in the home, water will flow through the unit and heat the water using either gas or electricity. Temperatures can be set on the unit itself to ensure that they are comfortable for your family. It’s also important to consider the amount of use a tankless unit will receive as multiple open fixtures at the same time may limit the flow of water, resulting in low pressure. This can be resolved by either installing more than one unit, or having a high capacity unit.
Tankless Water Heater Repair Process
A water heater is your only tool for producing hot water in your home. If it malfunctions, you’ll be left with cold water for bathing, washing dishes, and more. Comfort- Air Engineering and Primo Plumbing, Inc. can help when your tankless water heater is failing.
Our staff knows the ins and outs of repairing tankless water heaters. We have helped countless homeowners in San Antonio get their water heaters working like new. You can trust us to resolve any problem with your system.
When your tankless water heater breaks down, rely on experts to get it working like new. Primo Plumbing, Inc. can:
- Visit your property to look over your water heater.
- Determine the cause of the problem.
- Use specialty tools to repair or replace parts of your system.
- Test your water heater to ensure proper function.
You don’t have to go another day without hot water. Contact Primo Plumbing, Inc. to book an appointment.
Signs You Need Tankless Water Heater Repair
Water heater issues can arise unexpectedly, but knowing which symptoms to watch for can help ensure your system gets the service it needs immediately.
Look for these issues to determine if it’s time to call a pro for help:
- You can’t get hot water from specific taps.
- You notice water puddling under your water heater.
- Your water heater makes odd noises when it’s on.
- Your hot water is inconsistent more often than not.
Primo Plumbing, Inc. can find the root cause of your water heater problem and fix it fast.
Tankless water heaters offer superior energy efficiency, a long life span, and more. If you’re ready to upgrade or install a new tankless water heater, call Comfort-Air Engineering and Primo Plumbing, Inc. Our San Antonio plumbers have provided unparalleled service for over 50 years.
We offer honest, upfront pricing and guarantee your satisfaction, so you can have peace of mind when you choose us for your plumbing needs.
Tankless Water Heater Installation & Replacement
For dependable performance, water heaters require expert installation and replacement. The Primo Plumbing, Inc. team has years of experience installing and replacing a variety of water heater models, including tankless water heaters. During your appointment, we’ll handle every aspect of the installation, including removing your old water heater.
Before we leave, we’ll test the system to confirm it operates efficiently and provide you with vital information about your water heater, including proper operation and the manufacturer’s warranty.
Call (210) 494-1691 when you’re in the market for a new tankless water heater.
Signs It’s Time To Replace Your Tankless Water Heater
When repair isn’t enough, it’s likely time to consider scheduling a tankless water heater replacement. Contact our team if you notice:
- Lack of hot water
- Old age
- Frequent repairs
- Rising water bills
Getting Professional Tankless Water Heater Services
Installing a water heater should always be left to the professionals, especially if your unit is gas powered. A mistake in installation will not only damage your tankless water heater, but also pose risks for your home and health. At Primo Plumbing Inc we pride ourselves in our ability to provide high quality solutions for our customers in and around San Antonio. From choosing the right unit, to installing it, we take you through the entire process to ensure your 100% satisfaction!
Primo Plumbing Inc is your trusted San Antonio, TX tankless water heater professionals. From installation to repairs, we have a plumbing solution for you! Call us at (210) 494-1691 today.