Commercial HVAC Services in the San Antonio Area
For over 50 years, Comfort-Air Engineering and Primo Plumbing, Inc. has been a premier commercial HVAC services provider in San Antonio. Whether you need annual maintenance or a complex system installation for a specialized industry, come to Comfort-Air Engineering for 100% guaranteed satisfaction.
Partner with us for year-round comfort. Call (210) 494-1692 to schedule commercial HVAC services in San Antonio or nearby.
Our Commercial HVAC Services & Systems
Comfort-Air Engineering offers commercial HVAC services to help you manage your business space. Our specialists have the knowledge and expertise to handle all your commercial HVAC services. We service and install a variety of systems to meet your unique business needs, including:
- Package units and split systems: We handle everything from packaged heating and cooling equipment to split systems.
- Indoor air quality: Our air quality pros can help you maintain healthy air quality in your building and keep it smelling great.
- Restaurant exhaust and make-up air units: Our restaurant HVAC services keep the fresh air flowing throughout your establishment.
- Cooling towers maintenance: Does your building have industrial cooling towers? Our experienced technicians have extensive training in maintaining them, so they operate at peak performance.
- Chilled water systems: These systems use cold water, rather than air, to cool the environments where they operate. They’re commonly used in specialized industries, such as hydroponics, pharmaceuticals, laser cutting, and more.
- Wine cellar systems: From vineyards to distributors to retailers, our experts understand the unique challenges wine cellar HVAC systems present. When your product depends on environmental specifications like spirits do, you can rely on us for repair, maintenance, and installation.
- Space heaters and perimeter heating: Whether you need space heaters for limited, temporary use, or perimeter heating systems, we can help you pick the ideal unit for your needs. We’ll ensure your unit functions optimally through our repairs, maintenance, and installations.
- Ductwork: HVAC systems require ductwork to distribute warm or cool air. We’ll help you make sure your ducts are free of leaks or obstructions and operate at peak efficiency.
- Building and control automation: Smart thermostats, temperature zones, and other control automation products will help keep your location running efficiently. We’ll make sure you have the systems you need for controlling comfort throughout your facility.
Commercial HVAC Repair
Over time, daily use will take its toll on your heating and cooling equipment, creating problems that call for professional repair. Whether you own a packaged unit or a complex rooftop system, we can restore it to good working order.
We strive to deliver fast, efficient, and cost-effective services that will keep your building and its occupants comfortable all year.
Does your commercial HVAC equipment need repairs? Call Comfort-Air Engineering at (210) 494-1692 to schedule service.
24/7 Emergency AC Services
San Antonio weather makes a reliable air conditioner a must-have in every home. So when it breaks down, you’ll want prompt service. At Comfort-Air Engineering, we understand the urgency behind an AC repair request. That’s why we offer 24/7 emergency AC services.
Day or night, you can rely on our team to answer your call, arrive quickly, and repair your air conditioner.
Call (210) 494-1692 to request emergency AC services in San Antonio, TX.
Commercial HVAC Replacement & Installation
The Comfort-Air Engineering team has extensive knowledge of common and specialized HVAC systems. We can help you select and install the best commercial HVAC solution for your business’s specific needs. We adhere to the strictest quality standards when replacing or installing HVAC systems, so you can rest assured that your equipment will be installed with unwavering precision and skill.
No matter your industry, Comfort-Air Engineering can provide the perfect solution to keep your business cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
Commercial HVAC Maintenance
Regular maintenance and tune-ups, conducted by qualified professionals, extend the life of your HVAC system and keep it performing at its full potential. Routine care reduces costs by reducing the need for repair and replacement and can help you plan by identifying potential issues early.
Comfort-Air Engineering offers convenient protection plans designed to minimize expenses while maximizing performance. Sign up to unlock exclusive benefits, including monthly energy savings.
Commercial Indoor Air Quality Services
HVAC scenting technology uses aroma diffusers, in conjunction with HVAC technology, to disperse pleasant scents throughout your building, office, or other commercial space. HVAC scenting, optimized air humidity, temperature, and cleanliness, keep your commercial property a great place to do business.
What’s Involved With Preventative Maintenance for Commercial HVAC?
Every AC system needs some TLC from time to time. If it’s been a while since your system’s last tune-up, it’s time to call Comfort-Air Engineering for help.
Our expert HVAC technicians can perform comprehensive air conditioner maintenance at your Sant Antonio business. We know how to identify and resolve problems quickly, saving you the stress of costly repairs and premature breakdowns.
Comfort-Air Engineering offers comprehensive maintenance for commercial AC systems. Our team will visit your property to:
- Replace air filters
- Clear out the condensation pan
- Recharge refrigerant as needed
- Inspect the evaporator and condenser coils
- Clean and lubricate mechanical system parts
- Check the thermostat for accurate functionality
- And more
Help prevent future breakdowns and costly repairs. Schedule AC maintenance today.
The Benefits of Professional AC Maintenance
Air conditioner maintenance is best left to the experts. Attempting to tune-up or repair your AC system can void its warranty, create more issues, and result in injury.
For optimal results, turn to the pros at Comfort-Air Engineering for a thorough tune-up. Our seasoned technicians have the tools and knowledge to provide exceptional care, guaranteeing your air conditioner will be ready to operate smoothly.
Put your AC maintenance needs in the hands of a company with over 50 years of experience.
Commercial Heating Services
You can’t afford to have your commercial heating systems underperform or break down. Even moderate problems in any of these areas can cause substantial damage to your company’s bottom line. When you need commercial heating services, let our team handle it.
Our commercial heating services include:
- Commercial heating repair: We understand the urgency of your request. Whether heating equipment is malfunctioning or has broken down, we’ll assess and resolve the issue quickly.
- Commercial heating maintenance: Routine maintenance is vital to controlling costs and preventing problems with any HVAC system, including commercial heating. We’ll identify minor problems before they get worse, improve energy efficiency, limit the risk of breakdowns, and extend the service life of your system.
- Commercial heating installation: Need a new commercial heating system in an addition, new property, or area with special heating needs? Let us find the perfect fit for your situation and install it right to make the most of your investment.
- Commercial heating replacement: Like all complex systems, your commercial heating system will eventually fall to wear and tear, advancing technology, and changing needs. When the time comes, we can find the ideal replacement so you can enjoy greater comfort, efficiency, and reliability.
Industries We Serve
Need custom HVAC solutions for your commercial building? We work with commercial clients across a wide range of industries and offer superior heating solutions for their unique needs, goals, and budgets. We provide commercial HVAC services for these types of properties:
- Office & retail spaces
- Manufacturing facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- Government buildings
- Real estate developers
Why Choose Comfort-Air Engineering?
For over 50 years, our family-owned and -operated company has delivered exceptional heating and cooling services for businesses throughout the San Antonio area. Our services are second to none, and we strive to provide cost-effective solutions that meet the unique needs of various industries.
Partner with us for exceptional service, free estimates, upfront pricing, and more.
Call (210) 494-1692 to schedule commercial HVAC services in San Antonio with Comfort-Air Engineering.
Is a bigger AC unit better?
The size of your air conditioner should suit the size of your home and cooling needs. Installing a unit that’s too large or too small for your home will result in expensive energy bills and reduced comfort. You should always work with a licensed professional to help you determine which AC unit is right for your home and budget.
How long do AC units last?
They can last 15 to 20 years, but only if your AC system is professionally installed and regularly maintained by an experienced technician.
What does SEER mean?
SEER stands for seasonal energy efficiency ratio. The higher the number, the more efficient your AC is at cooling while using less energy. These ratings range from 13 to 21 on average. Our technicians can help you select the best system and SEER rating for your needs.
Over 50 Years Of Five Star Service
I was so pleased with the excellent customer service provided by Luis, Eric, Camillo and Mark. Also, your Customer Service Accounts Payable was so sincere and efficient. I would and will always recommend Comfort Air to anyone.
I've been a customer of Comfort-Air Engineering Inc for about ten years. I like them because they are very dependable. When I call them, they come out. A few years ago, they installed a new heating and air conditioning system for…
Replacing faucets throughout house was no problem for these pros, even though there were a variety of fittings they had to deal with. Showed up on time and worked efficiently. Real professional job at a reasonable price.
We have always appreciated your family owned and operated business. We have been with your company for approximately 20 years and wouldn’t trust any other.
Comfort-Air Engineering Inc. recently installed a generator for us and they also did some plumbing work. This was our first experience with the company. They were on time, professional and courteous. Moreover, they did exactly what we asked them to do…