Heating Repair in San Antonio, TX
Enjoy professional solutions to your heating issues in San Antonio, TX. Our team of qualified technicians can deliver a variety of heating repair and installation solutions designed to keep you comfortable and ensure that the air you breathe is as pure as possible. From installing a new heater to heat pump installations and more, you can always depend on our team.
See what your friends and neighbors have to say about the quality of our services by visiting our reviews page.
Count on the experts at Comfort- Air Engineering and Primo Plumbing, Inc for all your heating installation, repair, and replacement solutions. Call us today at (210) 494-1691 and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with quality service. Make sure to save on our competitive prices by visiting our coupons page to take advantage of our selection of online discounts.
Discovering that your heating system has stopped working is a stressful experience for every homeowner because they often don’t realize there is an issue until they turn on their system. Unfortunately, this leaves them feeling stressed and scrambling. It’s why we offer fast and effective heating repair solutions for our customers in your community. Our team of reputable and trustworthy heating experts can deliver various heating repair services to keep you comfortable when the temperatures fall.
Trust our heating experts for reliable heating repair solutions to keep you warm and comfortable at home. Contact us today at (210) 987-5073 for fast and effective service.
San Antonio’s winters are relatively mild, but cold spells happen, and when they do, it pays to be prepared. Stay warm and cozy all winter long when you rely on us for all your heater services, including:
- Heater Repair
- Heater Replacements
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Replacements
- Heat Pump Services
- Boiler Repair
- Water Heater Services
We’re equipped to handle various big and small issues relating to the heating system in your home or commercial business. Take a look at some of the common heating issues we can help you solve, and then give us a call:
- Mechanical issues such as bearings and belts
- Ignition issues
- Pilot control problems
- Faulty thermostats
- Clogged and dirty filters
- Furnace installation and replacement
- Heat pump installation and maintenance
- Water heater solutions
- Much more
Depend on our team of qualified experts to keep your indoor comfort in mind and to always deliver exceptional heating solutions whenever you need them.
Are You Experiencing Heater Issues?
Most homes in your neighborhood depend on a heater to provide warm, comfortable air, so when problems start appearing with this system, it’s essential to call for service as soon as possible.
How can you tell if you need heater repair? Check for these warning signs before contacting us for timely service:
- No warm air. If your system has stopped delivering warm air completely, it needs to be serviced as soon as possible.
- Thermostat issues. If your rooms aren’t heated to the temperature on your thermostat, then there is a problem.
- Loud sounds. Your heater shouldn’t bang, clang, or groan when it is in operation. If it does, contact us for an inspection as soon as possible.
Do You Have a Broken Boiler?
Some homes in your area use boilers and radiant heat to keep their rooms at a comfortable temperature, but if your boiler has begun exhibiting any of the following signs, give us a call for timely boiler repairs:
- Rumbling noise. If your boiler makes a rumbling noise known as “kettling,” you need repair service.
- Gurgling sounds. Gurgling is a sign that the water levels are too low or that there is air in the tank.
- No or low heat. If your boiler isn’t working efficiently, call for repairs as soon as possible.
Heater Replacement San Antonio, TX
No matter how well the heating system in your home or business has served you, a time will come when it will break down to the point where repairs will no longer be enough to keep it going. When this happens, contact us, and ask us about our professional heater replacement and installation solutions. Our technicians can help you determine when to replace your existing unit and will make sure that your new replacement works perfectly before leaving.
Do You Need a New Heating System?
It can be difficult to know when the right time to replace your heating system will be, but on average, it will need to be replaced every 15 years. If your system is reaching this age, or you have been experiencing ongoing issues that are getting too expensive, then replacing your system may be a more cost-effective solution.
Some signs that your system would benefit from heater installation and replacement solutions include the following:
- No heat. The easiest way to tell that something is wrong and that your system may need to be replaced is when it stops working.
- Ongoing repairs. Are you constantly calling for repairs? Then it may be a smarter investment to call for heater replacement services instead.
- Your system is old. A heater that is older than 15 years won’t last much longer, no matter how well-maintained it has been.
You rely on your furnace to provide warm, comfortable air when you need it most, so make sure to count on our experts for all your furnace repair needs.
Your furnace relies on complex, intricate parts to deliver warm air throughout your San Antonio, TX home or business. This means that if one area of your furnace has become compromised and is no longer working as efficiently as it once did, it will eventually lead to larger, more pressing issues with your furnace if it is not resolved. That’s why our heating experts offer quick and cost-effective furnace repair solutions that you can trust. Depend on us to keep your furnace in perfect working order and your rooms warm and cozy whenever you need them.
Let Us Determine the Cause of Your Furnace Problem
Furnaces can break down for various reasons, requiring a trained, qualified eye to identify them. That’s why you must contact our team of heating experts to deliver furnace inspection solutions to determine what’s preventing your unit from heating your rooms as it once did.
Some of the most common malfunctions which can affect a furnace include:
- Diminished heating capacity. As your furnace ages, or if it has become compromised due to a mechanical issue, it may not deliver warm air as efficiently as it once did.
- Turning on and off. If your furnace is shutting itself off before it has adequately warmed your rooms, then your unit has an issue.
- Unusual noises. Your furnace should operate in almost complete silence, so sounds like whirring, clanging, and banging should be investigated immediately.
Furnace Replacement Services
Your furnace is pivotal in keeping your home or business comfortable when you need it the most. Therefore, when it begins to show signs of aging and wear and tear, you must call for timely furnace installation and replacement solutions as soon as possible. At Comfort-Air Engineering and Primo Plumbing, Inc, our dedicated heating experts are available to help determine whether furnace replacement services are necessary and can work with you to choose the right make and model to suit your unique situation.
Do You Need Furnace Replacement Services?
One of the biggest reasons furnaces fall into disrepair is that customers do not call for timely solutions. Because your furnace is made up of many mechanical parts, it’s essential to keep an eye out for warning signs and contact us as soon as you notice any of these issues:
- Strange noises are coming from your furnace. Your furnace should run almost silently and sounds like groaning or banging indicate a problem.
- No heat. The easiest way to know that you need furnace services is when your furnace stops working.
- Poor airflow. Issues relating to airflow and uneven heat distribution often show that a furnace is reaching the end of its lifespan.
- Water pooling around the base. If water leaks from your furnace, call us as soon as possible for furnace replacement solutions.
- Your furnace is old. If your furnace is older than 15 years, it has likely reached the end of its usefulness and will need to be replaced.
Why Choose Our Heating Solutions?
When you depend on us for your heating solutions, you aren’t just enlisting the help of qualified experts. We can quickly solve your furnace repair needs, handle any boiler repairs, deliver heat pump installation solutions, and replace your heater. You can also enjoy these added benefits of our service:
- Clear, upfront pricing on every service
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed with each visit
- Over 50+ years in business in your community
- We’re a 5-star rated business
- We’re a local, family-owned business
- We offer free estimates on replacement systems
- We have received the Angie’s List Super Service Award 8 years in a row
Don’t leave your comfort to chance. Call (210) 494-1691 today and enjoy high-quality heating repair and installation solutions for your home or business in San Antonio, TX.
Why Choose Us
Engineering your comfort for life
- Excellent Customer Service & Experience
- High and Known Reputation - 5-Star Reviews
- Full Transparency - Upfront Pricing and Satisfaction Guarantee
At Our Company, customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Our highly regarded reputation, backed by five-star reviews, stands as a testament to our outstanding service. Plus, you can rest easy knowing you'll always be kept in the loop and have access to upfront, transparent pricing along with our satisfaction guarantee.