Heating and AC installations can be expensive, but taking by taking advantage of current rebates, you can save significantly on your next project. Call Comfort-Air Engineering Inc at (210) 494-1691 to schedule your service and to learn more about how you can save money on your next heating and AC installation.
Your home’s heating and cooling system may not seem like a likely source of savings, but it can be. A new, more efficient heating and cooling system can save you money on your monthly bills. You can offset the cost of a new system with rebates and possibly even tax credits. A new heating and cooling system can qualify you for as much as $2,500 in rebates!
What Current Rebates Could You Qualify for?
Earn cash back on your next home comfort project! Current promotions include:
Cool Cash Rebates – Save up to $1,650 with qualifying heating or cooling product. Contact Comfort-Air Engineering Inc for details and to see if you could qualify for financing options as well. To submit a claim, visit their claiming website.
CPS Energy – CPS Energy offers a variety of rebates to their customers, including rebates on air conditioners, air flow performance, attic insulation and more.
PEC – Perdenales Electric Cooperative offers rebates to their customers on their new HVAC systems according to their SEER ratings. See their website for details on their home comfort rebate program.
NBU – New Braunfels Utilities offers rebates for their customers on new AC and heat pump purchases. This rebate varies depending on SEER ratings. Visit their website for details on the NBU rebate program.
Tips for Finding Rebates and Ways to Save
Purchasing a new HVAC system doesn’t have to be a financial burden. Rebates and savings are available, you just have to know where to look. Here are a few ways you can find ways to save:
- Find rebates from your local electric provider online or by phone. See what specials they are offering and if they have rebates available for specific models. Be sure to check the requirements to qualify for a rebate.
- Check online for Federal tax credits. Federal guidelines may require certain energy ratings for your system to qualify for tax credits, so check the energy ratings on your system.
- Factory rebates from the manufacturer are another great source of savings. Look into different manufacturers before you choose a new system to see which ones are offering rebates.
- Heating and cooling system dealers may offer rebates to reduce their inventory. Find out which units qualify for a rebate.
- Check with your heating and cooling contractors. They may offer rebates on installations or certain systems.
There are many ways to save on your HVAC installation. Call us today at (210) 494-1691 to schedule your appointment and be sure to ask about our Carrier rebates.
Why Choose Us
Engineering your comfort for life
- Excellent Customer Service & Experience
- High and Known Reputation - 5-Star Reviews
- Full Transparency - Upfront Pricing and Satisfaction Guarantee
At Our Company, customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Our highly regarded reputation, backed by five-star reviews, stands as a testament to our outstanding service. Plus, you can rest easy knowing you'll always be kept in the loop and have access to upfront, transparent pricing along with our satisfaction guarantee.