Water Leak Detection in San Antonio
Affordable Leak Detection & Repairs in San Antonio
Water leaks can be a destructive force in your home, resulting in property damage, mold growth, and more. If you have a water leak in your home, it’s vital to get professional water leak detection.
Primo Plumbing, Inc. boasts years of plumbing experience to provide our customers in and around San Antonio with the highest quality solutions. Our plumbers will use the industry’s latest and greatest tools to identify and repair the leak.
Save on your water leak detection needs with our coupons and specials.
Common Signs of a Water Leak
Over time, cracks can develop in your water main due to corrosion, changes in temperature, and tree root intrusion. If you notice any of the following signs, there could be an issue with your main water line requiring professional water line repair or replacement.
- Increased water bills: A water leak causes your plumbing to constantly run throughout the day. This excess water use will translate into a spike in your water bill, which should be easy to detect.
- Mold and mildew: If you find mold or mildew in your home, you should immediately call a plumber as these conditions can harm your health. They usually grow when there is excess moisture in an area, which often stems from a water leak.
- Low water pressure: When water is leaking from your plumbing, there’s less water flow to the fixtures in your home. Low water pressure is a good indicator of a water leak.
- General property damage: Cracked walls, stains on ceilings, and sagging walls are all damages that can stem from a water leak. If you find any unusual property damage in the home, there’s a good chance you have a water leak.
If you suspect you have a leak, call the professionals at Primo Plumbing, Inc. for professional water line leak detection. We use state-of-the-art technology to locate the leak and provide the right solution.
We can determine whether water line repairs will suffice or if complete water main replacement is necessary.
How Is Pipe Leak Detection Performed?
Detecting a water leak can be done in a few different ways. First, there are detection systems that can be installed on fixtures and plumbing that will alert you if there’s a leak. These add-ons can be a good choice, but they also require regular maintenance and checkup, which may not make them a good choice for everyone.
Electronic leak detection systems are the most common form of water line leak detection. These tools are passed over the plumbing and use sonar to locate a leak. Electronic leak systems are a great way to avoid expensive and unnecessary excavations, as they accurately find the leak’s source.
Why Choose Us?
Our certified specialists are experts with extensive training in leak detection and repair. We adhere to strict quality standards and guarantee that our specialists will do the job quickly, efficiently, and effectively, and they’ll leave no mess behind when they’re done.
Our family-owned and -operated company has proudly served the community for over 50 years. It’s our pleasure to show you why our clients depend on the solutions we deliver, and when you hire us to service your HVAC and plumbing systems, you’ll always enjoy:
- Upfront pricing
- Enhanced energy savings
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Free estimates
- And more
Frequently Asked Questions About Leak Detection
What factors can make leak detection more difficult?
Leak detection can be made more difficult by current water usage, street traffic, noise in the building, and the operation of machinery. Depending on potential disruptors, a certified plumber will adjust testing times and procedures to minimize the impact of these factors.
Is it ever acceptable to ignore a water leak?
Water leaks are not something you can ignore, even when it appears that the leak isn’t causing any harm. Allowing a leak to go unrepaired will, at minimum, increase your water bills, damage your landscaping, and, at worst, cause structural problems for your building.
What are the signs I have a leak?
Call Primo Plumbing, Inc. if you notice:
- Pooling water
- Discoloration on walls/flooring
- Lush spots on your lawn
- The sound of running water
- Rising water bills
- Potholes, heaving, or cracking on sidewalks, patios, or in your basement
How difficult is it to replace a damaged pipe?
We’ll often have to replace a damaged pipe causing a leak. We have various tools and techniques to reline or replace your pipes quickly, efficiently, and with minimal disruption to the structure. Depending on the extent of the damage, the process can take between half a day and several days. We can give you an estimate of how long the project will take.
Why Choose Us
Engineering your comfort for life
- Excellent Customer Service & Experience
- High and Known Reputation - 5-Star Reviews
- Full Transparency - Upfront Pricing and Satisfaction Guarantee
At Our Company, customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Our highly regarded reputation, backed by five-star reviews, stands as a testament to our outstanding service. Plus, you can rest easy knowing you'll always be kept in the loop and have access to upfront, transparent pricing along with our satisfaction guarantee.