Burst Pipe Repair
Reliable burst water line detection and repair services in San Antonio.
A burst pipe can spew gallons of water into your home quickly, which makes them one of the more destructive plumbing issues you can face. From burst water lines to smaller burst pipes in your bathroom, getting fast repairs is important to limit the damage in your home. At Primo Plumbing, Inc, we are available 24-hours a day and can solve your burst pipe issues effectively and affordably. We can also help by providing plumbing repair services that can help to avoid larger pipe damage in the future.
Use our coupons and specials for your burst pipe repair needs.
What Causes Burst Pipes?
There are a few different causes for burst pipes, some of which can be avoided, and others that can occur unexpectedly. They include:
- Frozen Pipes: With temperatures reaching all-time lows in recent years, frozen pipes have become a more common occurrence. As temperatures drop, the water in the pipe can freeze, and in doing so, expand. This expansion is what causes pipes to burst.
- Excess Pressure from Clogs: While clogs can cause water to stay trapped in your sinks, they can also create unnecessary pressure in your plumbing. This excess pressure can become too much for your plumbing to handle, eventually causing breakage.
- Construction: When performing construction in and around your home, it’s important to know where your water lines are. A simple movement from a tractor, or a direct hit while excavating, can quickly destroy your plumbing.
- Old Pipes: As the plumbing in your home ages, it can actually corrode. Like any corrosion, this will weaken the plumbing and eventually cause it to crack or burst. Scale and buildup can also be found in older pipes and will also compromise their integrity.
If a pipe bursts in your home, it’s important to immediately close the main water valve and call a plumber to help make repairs before damage is done to your home.
How Can you Avoid a Burst Pipe?
Burst pipes can be avoided in a few different ways. Frozen pipes, for example, can be avoided by ensuring that no water is left in the pipe when not in use. This is particularly important for plumbing that operates things like sprinklers and outdoor pools. Another way to avoid frozen pipes is by insulating any plumbing that is exposed to the elements.
Another way to avoid burst pipes is by ensuring that plumbing is deep enough underground not to be touched during construction or from tree roots. It is also essential to locate any water lines before beginning large-scale construction.
Lastly, be sure to perform regular maintenance and inspections on your plumbing. By identifying aged plumbing or small leaks, you can prevent a larger burst pipe emergency from occurring in your home.
Explore our reviews and see what our satisfied customers have to say about our burst pipe repairs!
Emergency Burst Pipe Repairs from Primo Plumbing, Inc
At Primo Plumbing, Inc, we know that burst pipes can be a major cause for concern, especially when you find yourself with water inside the home. Before you panic, however, be sure to contact us immediately. We offer 24-hour emergency plumbing services that can help limit the damage in your home. Additionally, we are available for regular maintenance and repairs, which can mitigate the risks of burst pipes altogether.
Get expert burst pipe repairs from the best San Antonio Plumbers! Call us now at (210) 494-1691 for fast plumbing repairs.
Why Choose Us
Engineering your comfort for life
- Excellent Customer Service & Experience
- High and Known Reputation - 5-Star Reviews
- Full Transparency - Upfront Pricing and Satisfaction Guarantee
At Our Company, customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Our highly regarded reputation, backed by five-star reviews, stands as a testament to our outstanding service. Plus, you can rest easy knowing you'll always be kept in the loop and have access to upfront, transparent pricing along with our satisfaction guarantee.