Heating Repair Service in San Antonio, TX
Trust the heating experts at Comfort- Air Engineering and Primo Plumbing, Inc for reliable heating repair solutions in order to keep you warm and comfortable at home. Contact us today at (210) 494-1691 for fast and effective service. Don’t break the bank maintaining your heating system. Instead, visit our coupons page and start saving on a variety of our services.
Discovering that your heating system has stopped working is a stressful experience for every homeowner because they often don’t realize that there was an issue until they turned on their system. This leaves them feeling stressed and scrambling, and it’s why Comfort- Air Engineering and Primo Plumbing, Inc offers fast and effective heating repair solutions for our customers in your community. Our team of reputable and trustworthy heating experts can deliver a variety of repair services to keep you comfortable when the temperatures fall.
Discover why we’re the go-to company for so many of your neighbors in San Antonio, TX by visiting our reviews page.
Are You Experiencing Heater Issues?
Most of the homes in your neighborhood depend on a heater to provide them with warm, comfortable air, so when problems start appearing with this system it’s essential to call for service as soon as possible.
How can you tell if you need heater repair? Check for these warning signs before contacting us for timely service:
- No warm air. If your system has stopped delivering warm air completely, then it needs to be serviced as soon as possible.
- Thermostat issues. If your rooms aren’t being heated to the temperature on your thermostat, then there is a problem.
- Loud sounds. Your heater shouldn’t bang, clang, or groan when it is in operation. If it does, contact us for an inspection as soon as possible.
Do You Have a Broken Boiler?
Some homes in your area use boilers and radiant heat to keep their rooms at a comfortable temperature, but if your boiler has begun exhibiting any of the following signs, give us a call for timely boiler repairs:
- Rumbling noise. If your boiler is making a rumbling noise known as “kettling”, then you need repair service.
- Gurgling sounds. Gurgling is a sign that the water levels are too low, or that there is air in the tank.
- No or low heat. If your boiler isn’t working efficiently, call for repairs as soon as possible.
Trust Our Team
Below are a few things you can always expect from us:
Upfront quotes: We always provide clear, upfront quotes for service so you always know what to expect.
A local, family-owned company: Our commitment is to assisting our community, not to delivering results to some far-off, disconnected office.
Give us a call at (210) 494-1691 today and enjoy quality heating repair solutions for your home or business in San Antonio, TX.
Why Choose Us
Engineering your comfort for life
- Excellent Customer Service & Experience
- High and Known Reputation - 5-Star Reviews
- Full Transparency - Upfront Pricing and Satisfaction Guarantee
At Our Company, customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Our highly regarded reputation, backed by five-star reviews, stands as a testament to our outstanding service. Plus, you can rest easy knowing you'll always be kept in the loop and have access to upfront, transparent pricing along with our satisfaction guarantee.