Water Filtration Systems in San Antonio
Low-cost whole home water filtration solutions in San Antonio.
A whole-home water filtration system is a great way to add value to your home and enjoy cleaner water. Whether you’re dealing with hard water, want to improve the quality of your tap water, or are looking for an environmentally-conscious solution for your whole home, a water filtration system is a great way to start. At Primo Plumbing, Inc, we can help you choose the perfect filtration system for your home and install it effortlessly. We also offer maintenance solutions to keep your system working to the highest standard at all times.
Save on your new water filtration system with our specials and coupons!
What Are the Benefits of Whole Home Water Filtration Systems?
Water filtration systems have many benefits that make them the perfect choice for homeowners in and around San Antonio. These benefits include:
- Safer Drinking Water: Most homes have some form of water filtration system to improve the taste and quality of drinking water. With a whole home water filtration system, you can drink directly from the tap.
- Money Savings: Buying bottled water is not only harmful to the environment but can also add up quickly. With a water filtration system in place, you can cut the cost completely.
- Plumbing Longevity: A whole home water filtration system can remove many of the impurities that are found in untreated water. From scale to bacteria, a water filtration system will protect your plumbing.
Clean water is a must for any household, and it can easily be achieved with a whole home water filtration system. Contact Primp Plumbing, Inc to find out more about your filtration options and the installation process.
Which House Water Filtration System Is Right for You?
When choosing a water filtration system for your home, you will have many options, making choosing the right one difficult. Some of the options you have to include:
- Reverse Osmosis Filters: A reverse osmosis filter works by pushing water through a membrane-type filter that is meant to catch impurities like fluoride and lead, which can be unsafe to drink.
- UV Filters: The newest filtration system on the market, UV filters uses ultraviolet radiation to remove and destroy impurities found in tap waters. This filter does not use any chemicals in its process, which makes it a great option for “green” households.
- Carbon Filters: Using an activated carbon filter, this system removes major impurities like chlorine and harsh minerals that can add foul tastes to tap water.
Professional Water Filter Installations and Repair
While you may have plenty of options for what filter to use in your home, you always have one option for installation. Primo Plumbing, Inc is your reliable and professional whole home water filtration system installers. With years of experience in the San Antonio area, we know what filters work best and how to install them to ensure the best functionality. Contact us now to get filtered water in your home today!
Find out what our satisfied customers have to say by visiting our reviews page.
Improve the water quality in your home with a water filtration system. Contact Primo Plumbing, Inc at 210-514-5427 for whole home water filtration solutions today!