Save time and money with a Commercial Service Agreement. Available for plumbing, HVAC, or both. Hundreds of San Antonians have peace of mind from placing their trust and confidence in Comfort-Air Engineering and Primo Plumbing, Inc’s protection plans.
Extend your HVAC equipment’s service life and maximize its efficiency by having your heating and cooling systems professionally cleaned and maintained annually. If a problem arises, you’ll get priority service and special discounts on all repairs. You can rest easy knowing you’ll be cool in the summer and warm in the winter, no matter what wild Texas weather comes through.
For one low yearly price, you enjoy:
- Preventive maintenance visits twice a year or quarterly (custom plans)
- Priority service call scheduling
- Discounts on parts and labor when applicable
- Fewer, less costly repairs – because you’re keeping up with maintenance
- Maximized use of manufacturers’ warranties.
- Belt provisions
- Being a proactive partner rather than reactive with maintenance
We Offer Two Plans:
TOTAL COMFORT PLAN
The Benefits of Periodic HVAC & Plumbing Maintenance
Plumbing and HVAC systems are necessary for the comfort and safety of your commercial space, but it’s easy to overlook when they need maintenance. Regular maintenance ensures you get the most out of your equipment and keeps your space comfortable and safe throughout all seasons, saving you money in the long run by avoiding emergency repairs.
These are just some of the benefits of commercial HVAC and plumbing maintenance from a bonded and insured company that’s been in business since 1964.
Extend the Life of Your Equipment
When it comes to keeping your commercial building operating at its peak efficiency, there’s no room for error. The cost of replacing malfunctioning equipment can add up fast; if your heating system goes out during a cold snap, it’s not just inconvenient — it could also take a serious toll on your bottom line.
To avoid these problems, consider investing in preventative maintenance. Taking care of your building’s core systems can help extend their life span, saving you time and money in the long run.
Avoid Costly Breakdowns
Frequent maintenance can help prevent costly breakdowns and improve your building’s energy efficiency. Commercial buildings make up a significant portion of an organization’s total expenses, so keeping these structures in good working order is vital to maintaining a solid bottom line.
Commercial HVAC systems are essential because they control temperature, humidity, and air quality for employees, customers, and visitors. If your commercial building has central AC or heating problems during hot or cold seasons, you could lose valuable business opportunities or face expensive lawsuits from disgruntled customers harmed by extreme temperatures in your facility.
Protect Your Investment
Keep your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems running smoothly with routine maintenance. Not only does regular servicing ensure your system is operating correctly, but you may even qualify for tax breaks by doing so. As with any investment, a little TLC goes a long way. You can also add value to your property by implementing green plumbing practices.
Reduce Energy Costs
Regular maintenance will help you catch any issues before they get worse or more expensive to fix. If your ductwork or plumbing is leaking, it can be fixed sooner rather than later. A leaky air duct in a commercial building can waste up to 30% of heating and cooling costs through energy loss.
The longer you wait, the higher your monthly energy bills will become. Regular maintenance can save energy costs while keeping your business safe from major catastrophes like water damage or fires caused by outdated systems.
Keep Your Commercial Property in Good Shape
Like your home, it’s essential to keep your commercial property in good shape. If you have a plumber or HVAC technician you trust, consider having a plan to cover these central systems.
When choosing what type of maintenance plan is right for your business, there are many aspects to consider, such as the age of your equipment and where it’s located in your building. The size of your business also plays a role in determining which type of maintenance program is best for you.
The most common types of HVAC and plumbing issues in a commercial building are:
- Dirty filters: This is an easy fix that can be done by your maintenance staff or can be included in your HVAC maintenance plan. The good news is that dirty filters don’t damage your equipment, but they’ll directly impact your energy bill if they’re not changed regularly.
- Leaking water lines: If you have a leak in your plumbing, it’s usually not a good idea to try fixing it yourself. When there’s a leak in your plumbing system, there is usually an issue with one of your pipes that needs to be fixed immediately before further damage occurs.
- Dirty coils: If you have a dirty coil, it can make your system work harder than it needs to in order to cool or heat your building. This will cause your energy bill to go up, which no business owner wants during these tough economic times.
- Faulty thermostat: A malfunctioning thermostat can make your system run inefficiently, resulting in higher energy bills. The good news is that faulty thermostats aren’t expensive to replace and are easy to install.
- Leaking water heater: A leaking water heater could be a disaster waiting to happen if you don’t take care of it right away. You should never try to repair a leaking water heater on your own because there’s too much risk involved.
- Low refrigerant: Refrigerant is an integral part of your air conditioning system, so you need to ensure it’s at a proper level before it can cool your building effectively.
- Faulty motor: Your AC system relies on a good motor to work correctly, so you need to ensure it’s in good working order before turning it on.
- Clogged toilet: Stubborn clogs can occur in any building, but it’s especially common in commercial buildings because so many people use them daily.
Over 50 Years Of Five Star Service
I was so pleased with the excellent customer service provided by Luis, Eric, Camillo and Mark. Also, your Customer Service Accounts Payable was so sincere and efficient. I would and will always recommend Comfort Air to anyone.
I've been a customer of Comfort-Air Engineering Inc for about ten years. I like them because they are very dependable. When I call them, they come out. A few years ago, they installed a new heating and air conditioning system for…
Replacing faucets throughout house was no problem for these pros, even though there were a variety of fittings they had to deal with. Showed up on time and worked efficiently. Real professional job at a reasonable price.
We have always appreciated your family owned and operated business. We have been with your company for approximately 20 years and wouldn’t trust any other.
Comfort-Air Engineering Inc. recently installed a generator for us and they also did some plumbing work. This was our first experience with the company. They were on time, professional and courteous. Moreover, they did exactly what we asked them to do…