Plumbing Service Areas
Expert Plumbing Services in and Around San Antonio
As a home or business owner, having a reliable plumber is a great way to avoid any major plumbing issues. From your basic clogged drain to plumbing emergencies like burst pipes, having someone to rely on can take the stress out of dealing with these issues. Primo Plumbing, Inc has set the standard on high-quality and affordable plumbing solutions in San Antonio. Contact us today to find out how we can help with your plumbing needs.
Save on your plumbing needs with our coupons and specials.
Our Plumbing Service Areas Include
- Alamo Heights
- Fair Oaks/Boerne
- Spring Branch/Bulverde
- Canyon Lake
- Castle Hills
- Garden Ridge
- New Braunfels
- Olmos Park
- San Antonio
- Shavano Park
- Stone Oak
- Terrell Hills
- Timberwood Park
- Balcones Heights
- King William
Your Expert Water Heater Repair Plumbers
Is your water heater old or damaged? Do you find yourself running out of hot water in the middle of the shower? You rely on your water heater for convenient and efficient functionality, but when it’s damaged, you can find yourself with no hot water, a higher than usual water bill, or worst of all, a water leak. Some benefits of replacing your water heater include:
- Money Savings: A new and energy-efficient water heater can help you save thousands year over year on your electric and water bills. If you switch to a tankless water heater, you can even enjoy limitless hot water, which is great for larger homes.
- Improved Water Flow: When water heaters get older, they may have a difficult time providing a good flow of hot water. This low water pressure coupled with limited amounts of hot water can turn into a major inconvenience.
- Space Savings: When upgrading your water heater, consider switching to a tankless unit. These smaller systems can actually take up half the space of a traditional water heater, making them a great choice for smaller homes.
If you need water heater repairs or installations, look to Primo Plumbing Inc for quality solutions. Using the latest models and techniques, we can offer you a high-quality service without breaking the bank.
What Are 5 Signs You Need Drain Cleaning?
A clogged drain is the most common of all the plumbing issues you can deal with in your home. Five signs that you need drain cleaning in your home include:
- Foul odors from the drains
- Low water pressure
- Water takes long to drain
- Backup of water
- Gurgling noises when draining
Before you break out your plunger or drain cleaning chemicals, trust a plumber to get the job done quickly and efficiently. We can quickly remove a clog in your drain and restore free-flowing efficiency to your home using the latest tools.
Primo Plumbing, Inc is Your Reliable Plumber
At Primo Plumbing, Inc, we take pride in our ability to provide customers with high-quality plumbing solutions that won’t break the bank. Contact us today to find out how our plumbing professionals can help you in your home.
See what our customers have to say about our services before you book your next plumbing service call by visiting our reviews page.